Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Been A While

I'm a bad blogger. I guess I won't be getting any bloggeriffic awards. Not that I was shooting for that anyway. My content sucks.

It's been hard to keep up with this now. My new job is taking alot of time to settle in and there is tons of work to be done. Apparently when you have 3 designers and about 2000 employees and 750,000 customers, there's plenty to do. It's really good so far and I feel I made the right move. My days are full and I ride my bike to work each and every day. The communications department has even considered writing a story on my biking adventures.

I do work for an energy company and I'm very impressed with the amount of environmental work they do. They definately try to offset their foot print the best they can. The promote many environmental issues as well as alternate transportation, weatherizing your house, etc. It's really a great company from the inside out.

So far out of the 8 days I've worked there, I've biked every day but one. That day I had something going on where I needed a vehicle. However, I found out today they have company vehicles I can use if I need to drive somewhere and I ride my bike. I have the best parking spot. Right by the front door.

Oli's hungry so I'll conclude with...

Ride your bike!

No comments: