Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy days

I was able to do the bike commute this morning. Greatest day ever!

The only disappointment was the bike path dips under major city streets along Rapid Creek, due to the recent rain we've had, they have closed these sections without warning until you reach that location. So, my commute was a bit longer than expected. I had to backtrack then cross the street at intersections. Granted this isn't a big deal except I think they should have put up warnings at major bike path entrance. To ride for a mile or so to find out the path is closed and ride back adds time. If I was not going to work I'd think it was great because I have added joy for riding longer, however, I was in a bit of a time crunch so it was slightly annoying.

It was a beautiful morning and I'm very happy I rode.

No comments: