Monday, January 9, 2012

12 Miler

On Saturday I decided to take a quick ride. I left my house mid-afternoon after putting the boys down for a nap. Everyone in the house was snoozing so it was a perfect opportunity for me to get outside. I rolled down street to a local loop. It's very flat and I relatively easy ride but since this would be the first time I had ridden for more than 3 miles in a while I decided it was perfect. There are a couple hills I could climb if I went a little further... so I went further.

The climbs felt pretty good for being the off-season and this early in the year. There is a lot of work to be done.  I rode a total of 12 miles in a little under an hour on my Blur LT.

Hopefully there will be some time for a few rides this week. I'll remember my camera next time.

No comments: