Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Argh!

I'm back and in action. Things are moving so quickly now days. Oliver is getting teeth. He's a cranky little dude. Bike season is in full swing. The dirt jump park is to be completed by this weekend. The Fat Tire Festival is this weekend and we have tons of family coming out. I will partake in at least one ride though. Things are busy.

I went and rode the skyline trails last night behind our house. I was a little unsure of my mt bike handling skills but I still rode hard for about an hour. I was impressed with my fitness as I have been off the bike for a while due to traveling. The Dawg (mt bike) needs a little love though. Shifting was a little off and my headset needs some work. The handlebars turned a little sticky. I guess I'm going to need to get some grease and lube it up a bit.

No pictures today...

1 comment:

Tez said...

Good to see you back on line! Darn life anyway gets in the way of blogging! Enjoy the family time!