Thursday, October 22, 2009

Football

Last night we played our last flag football game for the year. Team 340 did not win the championship. We did get second place.

The team we played was good, really good and I think in the 5 or 6 years I've played, we've only beat them once. It was a fun game and I think we learned something. RPM (other team) is really good. I'll leave it at that.

My knee is a little sore but nothing I can't deal with. I was impressed with how good I felt. My sprints felt strong and I never was overly tired from the continuous running (we were running a hurry up offense). So, I'm thinking my workout program i.e. CrossFit must be working.

Today's WOD
2 Laps Around Building
15-10-5
Thrusters
Pull Ups
2 Laps Around Building

Thrusters - 85lbs
Total Time - 8:15

If you're going to be in town November 14th, the BHMBA will be hosting a duathlon on M-hill. It will be a 1.5 mile run, 8 mile bike and a 1.5 mile run. It's free for everyone so bring a friend. Check out the forums for more details.



No comments: