Monday, January 21, 2008

Car Seats

Why don't they make car seats more comfortable for little ones. I guess maybe it's not the comfort that makes my newborn scream bloody murder, maybe it is the fact that he is pinned down and can't move. I don't know. Whatever it is, it makes for a horribly long trip if we are even going for no more than 10 minutes. I tried turning up the radio and that is just more annoying. However, I still love my little guy even though he makes car trips horrible. It's good though because that means there are less of them.

I wish it was a little warmer out so I could strap him in the kid carrier and take him on his first bike ride. Soon enough I guess. Maybe he should be able to hold his little head up by himself first.

Not much happened this past weekend. Things were slow. No bike riding as the winds were blowing, the snow was falling and it was cold. And I didn't have anywhere to go.

Diet Mt. Dew is king.

I started reading a book two nights ago. "Ten Points" by Bill Strickland. It is a great book. I haven't been able to put it down. I highly recommend it for any cyclist (racer or not) or even any person who is moved by motivational people and overcoming odds. Bill had a not so good childhood and he found relief and comfort in bicycling.



Me too. Well done Bill. Great read, I can't wait to finish it.

No comments: