Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dakota 50

Alright, as I was sitting at work gracefully dusting off my Kona Dawg that I rode to work today, I realized that I haven't been on an actual mtn bike ride since the Dakota 5-0. That means it's been since September. That blows the big you know what. I have ridden, and ridden alot. Just not the Dawg.

I was looking at it in my office looking all dusty and happy like. I decided what a better time to give it the ole wipe down, then that's when it hit me.

Well, since it is winter, it will be getting almost all my commuting miles now.

On another note, I have one of these



does anyone out there know if they work with quick release axles. I could find out for myself, but that would have to wait until I get home. For now, I'm going to ask this question and assume there will be a response in the next 1h 50m. The next time I have to go to the store, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be pulling this cart full of groceries.

Livin life in the fast lane.

No comments: