Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No Ride

Alright, I didn't ride today. I had a lunch meeting with a couple friends and it is cold and the winds are blowing about 10,000 miles per hour. So, today is the first day in 8 days that I haven't rode.

I'm trying to diet. It's really hard to do. I am better at the eat what you want but exercise your butt off routine. But since it's cold, and I have no exercise equipment at my house, it makes it difficult. So, I'm trying to really be wary of portion control and eating healthy. I think I usually eat healthy, just too much. Hence the portion control.

I would really like a trainer or rollers but they are so expensive. What the heck, why is everything always so expensive. I was even looking at the cheap wind Cycleops trainer but it is still around 160.

Where do people come up with money to buy things? I just don't get it. How do people get disposable income. I don't spend frivolously. I take care of my money. Is it that people have bad credit card debt? Or does everyone else get paid more than me.

Whatever!

No comments: