Friday, August 1, 2008

Pinch Me.

I have an interesting problem lingering over me this year. I have had more problems with flat tires on my mountain bikes than I ever had before. It is driving me insane. I'm not sure if I am not running enough pressure, if my tires or shot, or if I just suck bad enough at riding that the tires decide to fail. Each time gets me a little more frustrated. I do realize that the more I ride, the better of a chance I have for a flat, and I have ridden alot. Come on though, I'm tired of flat tires. I got a flat right when I got to work today. And now, I'm fixing it... again.

What I'm in need for is a killer deal on some tubes. Then I can buy 100 tubes and will never have to patch another tire for a month or so.

1 comment:

Tez said...

do you have something stuck in your tire that is causing the flats?