Friday, September 5, 2008

Decision 2009

Thanks to all who posted on what I should train for next year. There was an overwhelming response of 1. all of them, don't be a pussy and 2. Leadville.

I would really like to do Leadville, and I think the best part of it is that I looked through the finishers for the last couple years and I have yet to find a person from South Dakota who has ridden in it. I am going to have to do some serious training to accomplish it, but I know it can be done. I think Leadville on a single speed would be pretty stellar. We'll see. I looked into registering and I think I have to do it by January 31 and it's going to cost me $240. Placement is not guaranteed so I might not even get to ride. We shall see. Heck, all those other races might even be good training for it, well, not since Leadville is before the others.

Hmmm, sounds like a plan. Let the training begin.

9 hours here we come!

No comments: