Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Appraisal

The new appraisal on our house was done yesterday. The appraiser said the house was one of the nicest old houses he's seen. So, that being said, our house should have a good appraisal and everything should go though, hopefully. That means we might get to move next Friday. It's a week later, but at least it's still moving forward.

I haven't been on the bike in almost 2 weeks with all this madness going on. Fortunately the weather hasn't cooperated for a good ride. It's been very rainy here lately.

I went to a physical therapist for my knees on Monday. I received some good information from him and will continue to go back a couple more times. He's basically stretching some muscles in my hip flexors and quads which he thinks are to blame for my knee pain. Since my job consists of sitting all day, it has shortened my quads and flexors enough to wreck havok on other areas. I did go for a 3 mile run today with no pain.

Things are looking up.

No comments: