Monday, June 29, 2009

Whoa!

I haven't posted in a few days. It's crazy how fast the time flies this time of year. Any time of year really...

There was a mountain bike race this past Sunday on some sweet new trail called Buzzard's Roost. I didn't make it. I'm glad too as I haven't been on my bike in a couple weeks. I know, it's nearly a sin to not have ridden my bike in that amount of time. However, with the move and all the crap that's going on and the added commute distance, which I might note, I don't know what that is yet.... I just don't feel I have things in order nearly enough to ride to work yet. Yes, I realize excuses are like a-holes...

Enough about that.

I'm pretty excited about the tour this year. Astana has too many GC contenders and everyone else is just has strong. Great year.

That's all.

No comments: