Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday

It's Friday today. It's Angie's birthday today and I have a nice evening planned out. I've already told her the details so I'm sure I can share. We're heading up to Latchstring to spend the night. For those that don't know, it's up Spearfish canyon. It is definitely a beautiful place. Oli is spending the night at his aunt and uncle's house and I'm sure he'll have fun.

It's obvious that the tour is going on. I'm loving every minute of it. However, it's making me want a road bike again. I'll have one someday. Now is not the time.

I'm thinking of de-cluttering my life. There are numerous boxes full of stuff that we've decided that we really don't need. So, my objective is to sell as much stuff as possible and the place will probably be either e-bay or craig's list. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: