Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain and move update

It seems since we've put our house up for sale, we've done nothing but wait. Then something comes up and we get excited and emotional... then we find out the close date has been postponed. It has happened over and over again. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel. There is a possibility we could close as early as Friday.

We are ready. There are a few large items left to load and some cleaning to do, for the most part... let's move.

This experience has hurt my cycling time. I haven't been able to compete in a couple races and if we close Friday, it's one more race out of the books. I'm alright with that. This lifetime isn't all about me, it's about my family and providing for them and being the best dad I can. If that means missing out on a couple bike races, then so be it.

On another note, I should have a raffle for some of my things. Tickets will be $1 and this will go towards my Kona Ute. I don't know what I'm going to raffle off but it's going to be ok. Not good, just ok. I've seen other bloggers do this with amazing success. However, they're raffling off things like brand new bicycles, trips and great goods. I only have crap.

Hope you Tour de Kota'rs are doing well and staying dry.

And... it's still raining.

No comments: