Monday, February 11, 2008

Rollers Adventure Part II

Well, I rode my rollers again yesterday. This time for 40 minutes while watching "The Recruit" on tv. I did really well. I took a small 5 minute break at minute 23, then continued in the saddle for more time. It was actually quite relaxing. I think good workouts are always relaxing. I'm looking forward to tonight.

If I can recall my numbers:
40 minutes
157 average heart rate
17+ average mph
629 kilocalories
14+ total miles

I'm loving it. I really can't wait to get out on the road and see how my training will have affected my performance.

I'm going to have to have the same routine every Sunday though. I play city league basketball with a bunch of guys and I had my best game all season. I'm definitely putting the success on the fact that I rode my bike. Our team is still undefeated. I guess when you put a bunch of former college basketball players on one team, you tend to do pretty well.

Go Rollers!

No comments: