Monday, February 18, 2008

Tour of Cali

I am pumped! The new cycling season on Versus has finally begun. I didn't get a chance to watch the coverage yesterday, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be following the action on the tour tracker and on Versus tonight. Now that Discovery is out, I really am not sure who I am going to route for. I like Slipstream just because some of my favorite riders are there. However, I have the same feelings about Team High Road, Astana and CSC. I enjoy watching riders from each team. I guess I really don't have to pick a favorite. I could stay neutral and just route for riders instead of teams.

1 comment:

Tez said...

This is very cool to watch and it is FREE on the internet! I was on the live chat with you yesterday (rollers comment). My blog is Journey, not destination.