Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It is over.

I'm glad the election is over. I was/am tired of the ads and signs up everywhere.

I'm still undecided on the duathlon this weekend. I really want to do it because I've spent very little time on my bike in the last month... which by all means, go do a race. I'm stupid... I would also like to spend time with my family as well though. The race only will last for 2 hours at the most. Starts at 9, done at 11 and I could easily be out to the in-laws for lunch by 12. It might work out. We'll see.

Since I've ridden very little, I should do it on my single speed. That would be a sight.

We're in a blizzard warning. Rapid could get anywhere from 12-24 inches of snow. Maybe we won't have work tomorrow. Now that would be a blessing.

My birthday is in 10 days. If you want, feel free to send me any shimano saint component and or a marzocchi 44 fork. That would make me happy.

No comments: