Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Updates

I have nothing. I got my Kona Coilair out last night and was going to attempt to ride it on my rollers. It's too big. Wouldn't work. So then I decided to grab my old Novara to ride. It would work, but i can't get enough pressure in the tires for it to roll. The knobby tires really throw a hitch in things too.

So, I was going to get up this morning and ride the Novara outside. I couldn't do it. I was even up at 5am and I couldn't roll myself out of bed to actually do it. I don't know why I've become so lazy. It's annoying.

My Coilair isn't real responsive in the cold weather. The shocks are very sticky, which makes perfect sense.

I'd really like to get a Karate Monkey to make as a commuter/road/everything bike. If anyone has one and wants a Kona Dawg frame, I'd trade. I will even kick in some extra money.

I need some good lights too. Rear and front. I have a couple front lights that will work, but no back light.

Have a happy thanksgiving.

No comments: