Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No Ride

Well, it's Tuesday and I didn't get to ride today. It's such a nice day too! I'll wait until Thursday. Such is life. Heck, maybe I'll get a ride in the dark tonight. Wait, I don't have any lights. Flashlight I guess.

I want to test bicycle products then report on my findings. Yep, that's what I want to do. If there are any bicycle light manufacturers out there who want me to test a few things, I would be more than happy. This blog probably gets a good 3 or 4 site visits a day. That is astronomical.

I need and will finish the http://www.southdakotabicyclecoalition.org website soon. I'm going to change it up a bit because what is there, is total crap. I don't like it at all, not the software used, not the layout and certainly not the usability. I said it before, and I'll say it again, IT"S CRAP

No comments: