Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More stuff

I can't get over the idea of wanting my master's degree in something. It's getting to the point where I don't even care what it's in. I'll get a degree in shoe polishing if that where an actual degree. I think I may have found something that really interests me and will probably enhance my current position. I found an online master's degree in internet marketing. It looks perfect. I won't become a surgeon or a geological engineer (both of which I have considered, I'm too scared) but it really looks interesting. The program can be completed in 1 year and then I can continue my current job but I might be able to teach or develop a new position. Anyway, the possibilities are endless.

I posted a video on youtube yesterday of Oli laughing. It's the greatest thing in the entire world. I'm not sure why I didn't post it here, so I'm going to... Here goes.