Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yawn!

Wow, this week has gotten to me. I'm ready to call it a done deal. I have had so much to do at work and away from work. I met with Mr. Jerry Cole (Director of Parks and Rec in RC) about all the bicycle plans that are coming up and asked where I could help. Right now it's at a tipping point, then when everything starts to roll, they will be asking for assistance. Things are looking good for RC and bicycling, it'll just take a little time.

We lost our flag football game last night. It was a nail biter. We played the best team in the league and lost by 4 points. We had them, just didn't get our last touchdown right before the end of the game. I'm a little worn out today from it. Those guys run harder than any other team, so it makes us run harder. It's super fun though.

No comments: