Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things I would like to do.

I have many things I would like to do or become better at. Most of these items require time and energy and that is something that I've been lacking lately. I have a passion, desire and motivation but when it all comes down to it, I really don't want to get involved in anything at this point of my life. We have a 10 month old boy, we both work full-time jobs and our lives seem to move non-stop in every direction except the way we want so adding things to the already full list seems like a bad idea.

1. Become a better designer (web mostly)
2. Learn a programming language (asp.net would be the choice)
3. Become a better writer.
4. Get inspired by something.
5. Get a master's degree
6. Possess a position that would promote or utilize such degree
7. Exercise more
8. Put together a portfolio

No comments: