Thursday, May 14, 2009

Big Ride

To start off with, I went for a 2 mile trail run this morning. It went super good. I think yesterday's day off was a good idea to get my body rested. I haven't taken a day off of working out in about 3 weeks.

I'm going on a semi-long mt bike ride tonight. We're going up by Bone Collector and riding some switchbacks up, then cruising on Bone Collector, down South of Heaven then back up the switchbacks to the truck. I'm uber excited... I haven't ridden anything but M-Hill since November.

The Fat Tire festival is coming up quick. I don't know how much I'll be able to take part as my wife is leaving for Texas on that Sunday morning. I'll try to do something Saturday and maybe volunteer if they need help.

I need some new tires on the Coilair. Anyone have any good opinions on some good freeride tires? Looking at like a 2.4in tire.

The weather is beautiful. Get out and ride!

No comments: