Monday, May 18, 2009

Ride Report

Ugh.

I rode the Bulldog trail yesterday up by Sturgis. The trail is super fun and is part of the centennial trail. I believe it was a 4 mile climb followed by a 4 mile decent back to the truck. Since I broke my shifter on my Bone Collector ride, I had to ride this one all in the middle ring. I did pretty good holding a fairly high cadence even with pushing a higher gear.

I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures.

If that wasn't enough for my poor legs, I got up and ran 3 miles on Skyline this morning. I'm definately feeling quite fatigued now. I might have to do an easy spin tomorrow and not work myself too hard.

This weekend is the fat tire festival. I'm hoping to do the hill climb on Friday and the xc race on Saturday. I know I'll suck at the hill climb but it will be a good test of fitness and endurance for me.

It's a great day to ride.

No comments: