Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend

My weekend was full. Angie's brother and family was out camping, Angie had a bridal shower and bachelorette party and there was cleaning to do. Friday we both took half of a day off work so we could meet her brother and we could clean up the house. Angie's festivities were to be at our house so it needed to be presentable. Saturday morning Oli and I sat and watched the time-trial in the tour. It was great... then we proceeded on to Sturgis to meet Angie's brother and family. Then what, hmmm drew a blank.

Sunday we bought a kid carrier that attaches to the bike. I thought Oli would be big enough by now but I think he may need a couple more months. I need to find him a smaller helmet I guess. I really want to get him going on that though. So, since we couldn't bike, I put him in the baby backpack and we went for a hike on Skyline. It was hot, but nice.

I have some freelance work I need to do.

Oh, I may have purchased a new bike frame. 2006 Kona Coilair. I am going to take all the parts off my Dawg and put them on the Coilair, then sell my Dawg. The dude who I am possibly buying it from will allow me to sell my frame even while I will already have the other in my possession. I hope it works out.

That's it for now.

No comments: